How to buy online!
The sale starts on Thursday, November 24th at 12 pm (CET). That is the so-called pre-bidding so people can start placing bids. On Friday, November 25th the live-online auction with auctioneer starts at 8 pm (CET) and all sale lots will sell in order of the catalogue. If you participate online you will see live the auctioneer as well as bids from other online bidders. The live-online auction on Friday evening 8pm (CET) is where the sale lots get sold finally!
Are you interested in watching the VOST Select Sale 10 and do you want to participate online?
The process of online bidding consists of four steps:
Step 1: Register yourself from now on
To create an online bid account
Step 2: Wait for verification of your account
- you visit the website https://bid.farmersbid.com/register. You will then be redirected to a secured registration page.
- There you can fill in your personal details,
- confirm the terms and conditions and
- then click on the "Register now" button.
- Then you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Step 3: Bid online at the auction
- After registration your account needs to be verified, this can take up to two days.
- Once your account has been verified, you will receive an e-mail with more information on how you can create your username and password.
- You can start placing bids on Thursday November 25th 12.00 a.m. and login via the login button or https://bid.farmersbid.com/login
- On Friday, November 25th the live-online auction with auctioneer starts at 8 pm (CET) and all sale lots will sell in order of the catalogue.
If you participate you will see live the auctioneer as well as bids from other online bidders.
The live-online auction on Friday evening 8pm (CET) is where the sale lots get sold finally!
- Fill in your username and password.
- This will automatically get you in the bidding system.
- If you participate online at the auction, you will see live the auctioneer as well as bids from the venue and, of course, other online bidders.
Before you can place a bid, you must first unlock the bid button. Unlocking the bid button separately is an additional protection for the buyer. The chance to make an offer by mistake is even reduced.
After activating the bid button, you will participate in the auction by a single click on the bid button (no further confirmation of the bid needed). The bidding button will always display the last bid.
If you have placed a bid, the screen will indicate whether your bid has been accepted and whether you are the highest bidder.
Step 4: You are the highest bidder
If you are the highest bidder, you will receive an e-mail with the confirmation. You will be contacted after the auction, therefore it is important to be available via the telephone number provided in your account.
Do you have any questions and / or comments? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com
For technical questions, you can contact our technical help desk on +31 (0) 10-742 18 12.